DACA Applications, Renewals & Help!
Renew Your Deferred Action Today!
What is DACA?
DACA, officially Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, was created in 2012 to give DREAMers, young undocumented Americans, a chance to live in the U.S. without fear of deportation. The policy gives eligible DREAMers a 2-year resident status and the right to legally work. Since then, over 500,000 have been approved and DACA renewals are coming up soon.
All About DACA
- File Form I-821D to Renew Deferred Action
- DACA Renewals Announced by ICE
- Guidance of How to Renew Deferred Action Granted by ICE
- Deferred Action Process - Frequently Asked Questions
- Step by Step Instructions for Completing the Deferred Action Application
- Can Deferred Action be a Path to US Citizenship
- After Filing an Application for Deferred Action
- DREAM Act and Deferred Action
- USCIS Forms to Request Deferred Action
- Who is Eligible to Obtain the Deferred Action Benefits?