U.S. Immigration

How to Find Out Immigration Status?

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) keeps the immigration records of immigrants in the U.S. Some—but not all—of these records are made available under the Freedom of Information and Privacy Act (FOIA), which you can use to get a person’s immigration file from the USCIS. But you’ll need to get permission from that …

How to Find Out Immigration Status?Read More »

3 Ways to Immigrate to USA

United States is one of the most popular countries and it has been drawing the attention of foreigners for ages. Many wish to relocate to the United States and it is the dream country for many. There are several reasons why foreign nationals select America when it comes to immigration. United States is made up …

3 Ways to Immigrate to USARead More »

I-601A Form Facts

Immediate relatives of US citizens who have overstayed their non-immigrant visas and who have accumulated a certain period of unlawful presence in America, can file Form I-601A, Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver, while in America and obtain unlawful presence waivers and apply for immigrant visas. Immediate relatives of US citizens who are in the …

I-601A Form FactsRead More »

Goto Top