Welcome back. Go to your forms.


Month: May 2017

H-1B Visa – Things to Know

Employment-based H-1B visas are nonimmigrant visas that allow foreigners to work in the U.S. for up to six years. This program is meant for highly-skilled foreign workers like engineers, scientists, computer programmers, etc. But U.S. companies are using this work visa program to bring in cheap labor, undercutting American workers. To put an end to …

H-1B Visa – Things to KnowRead More »

Where to Send N-600?

Form N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship, is the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) form that must be filed by individuals who acquire or derive U.S. citizenship from their parents and by the individuals who become U.S. citizens by the action of law, to obtain U.S. citizenship certificates. A variety of supporting documents must be …

Where to Send N-600?Read More »

Immigration Fact of the Week (May 8 – 14)

What is the USCIS Lockbox Facility? Lockbox facilities allow the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to receive forms quickly and process payments efficiently and securely. All USCIS applications and immigration forms come with form filing instructions that will have the address of the lockbox facility to which you will need to send your application. …

Immigration Fact of the Week (May 8 – 14)Read More »

Immigration Fact of the Week (May 1 – 7)

Where Can I Find My Alien Registration Number? You can find your Alien Registration Number on your permanent resident card (green card) and on other immigration documents like the Employment Authorization Document (work permit) or on Form I-797, Notice of Action.  Alien Registration Numbers, also known as A-numbers and USCIS numbers, are identification numbers assigned …

Immigration Fact of the Week (May 1 – 7)Read More »

Goto Top