Welcome back. Go to your forms.


Immigration Fact of the Week (Oct 26 – Nov 1)

With which passport should I travel to the U.S.With which passport should I travel to the U.S. if I am a dual citizen of the U.S and of another country?

With a U.S. passport!

If you are a dual citizen, you will hold passports of the U.S. and of the other country of which you are a citizen. To travel to the U.S. from a foreign country and to travel back to a foreign country from the U.S., you will need to use your U.S. passport. According to the U.S. immigration laws, a U.S. citizen must enter and depart the U.S. with a U.S. passport.

Check out our Immigration Blog for more immigration facts, every Monday!

Goto Top