Where to Send N-600?

Where to Sent N-600Form N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship, is the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) form that must be filed by individuals who acquire or derive U.S. citizenship from their parents and by the individuals who become U.S. citizens by the action of law, to obtain U.S. citizenship certificates. A variety of supporting documents must be submitted and copies of birth certificates, passports, naturalization certificates or citizenship certificates, of your U.S. citizen parents or your parent who is a U.S. citizen, must be mailed along with your application for a U.S. citizenship certificate, as proof.

Likewise, applications that are filed without the form filing fee may not be considered and this is one of the top reasons why the USCIS rejects applications. If you mail Form N-600 without the filing fee, it will be returned to you and you will have to file the form again with the fee. Hence, do not forget to pay the required form filing fee, $1,170, along with your petition and you can use a money order or a check to pay the fee. Members of the U.S. armed forces and veterans need not pay the form filing fee but they must pay the required form filing fee if they are filing Form N-600 for their children. $1,170 must be paid as filing fee, if you are filing Form N-600 for an adopted child.

Along with Form N-600, you can also file Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance. If you file this form, USCIS will send you text messages or emails after accepting your Form N-600. Currently USCIS accepts edition of Form N-600 dated 04/08/2013. This form can be completed online and the completed forms must be mailed to the USCIS Phoenix Lockbox facility.

You will have to mail your petition to the following address.

US Postal Service (USPS)

P.O. Box 20100
Phoenix, AZ 85036

USPS Express Mail/Courier:

Attn: Form N-600K
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85034

7 thoughts on “Where to Send N-600?”

  1. Dona Maria Avanzado

    You will receive notification from the NVC when your priority date is current.

  2. rene Ibanez chacon

    Como saber si soy eligible o no para la ciudadania estdounidense,si solo llevo en el pais 2 años

  3. Lisa Gail Chase/Sachin Thakur

    I filed I-130 for my spouse. We were married in his country of India.
    I have received a receipt number and now my form is at the Nebraska office.
    Since it has been received and in process does my husband need to file
    For a visa from his country of India or does he automatically get a visa from the UDA?

Comments are closed.