Welcome back. Go to your forms.


Sponsor My Brother or Sister for a Green Card

Prepare Your USCIS Form I-130 Family Based Green Card

Sponsor My Brother or Sister for a Green Card

Our Service Includes

  • Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
  • Easy to understand instructions
  • Eligibility check before starting your application
  • Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
  • Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
  • Peace of mind

Price $335 (Government Fees not included )

Prepare Your USCIS Form I-130

Sponsor My Brother or Sister for a Green Card

Application Package $335 + USCIS Filing Fees
Sponsor My Brother or Sister for a Green Card

By the way, here’s something you should know before using our service By the way, here’s something you should know before using our service. Read More IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED YET, WE ARE NOT A LAW FIRM AND ARE NOT affiliated with ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY. WE ARE A PRIVATELY OWNED WEBSITE PROVIDING EASY, SELF HELP ONLINE IMMIGRATION SOLUTIONS. PURCHASE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GOVERNMENT FILING FEES. BLANK FORMS ARE AVAILABLE WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREE FROM THE USCIS. Our software was built by immigration professionals and currently used by immigration attorneys. We pride ourselves in running the latest technology to make the immigration application process easy and secure. Our teams spend hundreds of hours every week improving how our systems work to make your experience the best it can be on any device. CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS ARE NOT LAWYERS AND WILL ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING BILLING OR OUR SOFTWARE. We’re sure the USCIS tries really hard to make the immigration process easier for you, we’re just here to do it better. The choice is yours! close

What’s Included in Your Application Package Service
  • Complete your application online using our easy to use immigration software.
  • Securely check your application using our Immigration Error Report technology.
  • Review entire application for omissions of key information.
  • Examine for typographical errors that might delay processing.
  • Confirm consistent spellings of names and places throughout the application.
  • Check for inconsistent, illogical or conflicting dates.
  • Review for obviously illogical entries.
  • Search for entries that conflict with each other.
  • Our software checks the information you provide against the eligibility requirements for the immigration benefit you’re seeking, and notifies you if those requirements are not met.
  • Once you complete your application, we print, assemble and mail out your application package to you.
  • We include sticky notes on where you need to sign and date your application.
  • Service includes a pre-paid envelope for you to mail your completed package directly to the USCIS for processing.
  • We mail your application package via USPS

Family Visa

Family members of US citizens and green card holders are eligible to get a green card becoming US permanent residents (green card holders). There are two categories of family visas - immediate relative immigrant visas (IR) and family preference immigrant visas (F). There are an unlimited number of IR visas which allows persons applying in this category the option to file their applications concurrently for faster processing times as they do not have to wait for a visa to become available. There are yearly limits on the F category visas which are arranged by preference so you must wait for a visa number to become available before filing an application for a green card.

Sibling Green Card

Sibling green cards are available through the family preference category. They are F4, Family Fourth Preference visas and are only available to brothers and sisters of US citizens and their spouses and minor children. There are 65,000 F4 visas available each year.

Sibling Visa

If you are currently living outside of the United States, you will need to file for a visa through the US Department of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs. You will be issued a green card once your application has been accepted and you are admitted entry into the United States. The sibling visa is the F4, Family Fourth Preference Visa.

F4 Visa

To become a US green card holder (permanent resident) through your sibling relationship to a US citizen, you will first need your US citizen sibling to file Form I-130, Petition for Relative on your behalf. This a USCIS form. The purpose of the petition is to prove your relationship. Such documents as birth certificates, passports, and documents showing your sibling to be a citizen, either born or naturalized, will be required.

Once the I-130 petition is accepted, you will have to wait for a visa number to become available for you before you are able to file Form I-485, Application for a Green Card. Because sibling visas are the lowest priority visa of the family preference category, it often takes several years for a visa number to become available. After your I-485 is accepted, you will be granted an immigrant visa to come the United States or if you are already in the United States, your status will be adjusted to permanent resident.

What is the Department of State?

The Department of State operates diplomatic missions abroad and implements foreign policy. The Department's Bureau of Consular Affairs is responsible for issuing visas and running US embassies and consulates abroad.

What is USCIS?

USCIS is the acronym for US Citizenship and Immigration Services. It is a division of the Department of Homeland Security. It is responsible for many of the same functions as the now dissolved United States Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).

Where do I get a visa?

Visas are issued by the US Department of State and are needed in most cases to travel to the United States. Unless you are a national of a country participating in the Visa Waiver Program, or a national of Canada or Mexico participating in a program designated by NAFTA, you will need a visa to visit the United States. All foreign nationals need a visa to work in the United States.


Subscribe to our Newsletter

Get updates in your inbox.

Goto Top


Standard Sponsor My Brother or Sister for a Green Card Application Government & Filing Fees: