Welcome back. Go to your forms.


Replace Your Certificate of Citizenship

Prepare Your USCIS Form N-565 Certificate of Citizenship Replacement

Replace Your Certificate of Citizenship

Our Service Includes

  • Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
  • Easy to understand instructions
  • Eligibility check before starting your application
  • Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
  • Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
  • Peace of mind

Price $245 (Government Fees not included )

Prepare Your USCIS Form N-565

Replace Your Certificate of Citizenship

Application Package $245 + USCIS Filing Fees
Replace Your Certificate of Citizenship

By the way, here’s something you should know before using our service By the way, here’s something you should know before using our service. Read More IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED YET, WE ARE NOT A LAW FIRM AND ARE NOT affiliated with ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY. WE ARE A PRIVATELY OWNED WEBSITE PROVIDING EASY, SELF HELP ONLINE IMMIGRATION SOLUTIONS. PURCHASE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GOVERNMENT FILING FEES. BLANK FORMS ARE AVAILABLE WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREE FROM THE USCIS. Our software was built by immigration professionals and currently used by immigration attorneys. We pride ourselves in running the latest technology to make the immigration application process easy and secure. Our teams spend hundreds of hours every week improving how our systems work to make your experience the best it can be on any device. CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS ARE NOT LAWYERS AND WILL ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING BILLING OR OUR SOFTWARE. We’re sure the USCIS tries really hard to make the immigration process easier for you, we’re just here to do it better. The choice is yours! close

Form N-565 Information

Form N-565 is the Application to Replace your Naturalization / Citizenship Document. You may also use Form N-565 to replace a Declaration of Intention, a Repatriation Certificate, or to apply for a special certificate of naturalization as a U.S. citizen to be recognized in a foreign country.

Form N-565 is the application to replace a Certificate of Citizenship, Naturalization, Repatriation, Declaration of Intent, or to obtain a special certificate for the purpose of proving your United States citizenship in a foreign country. Follow the steps below to properly complete the application.

How do I fill out Form N-565?

  1. Complete all sections of the form using black ink. You may fill it out in print or type.
  2. If you need extra space to complete a section, attach the information on separate sheet of paper with the item's number. Date and sign each extra page.
  3. If a question is not applicable to you, write "N/A." If the answer is none, write "none."

What documents do I include with Form N-565?

Depending on your reason for filing, you'll need to include specific evidence.

  • If you are filing for a replacement of a damaged document, include the damaged document with your application.
  • If you are applying a new document because you changed your name, submit the original document and a copy of your marriage certificate or court order with your new name.
  • If you are applying for a special certificate of naturalization, you'll need to include a copy of your naturalization certificate.

Where do I mail Form N-565?

You will mail your application to the USCIS office that is designated for the state where you live.

  • If you reside in Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Washington D.C., Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, or West Virginia:
    Texas Service Center
    PO Box 851182
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1182
  • If you reside in Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, or Wyoming:
    Nebraska Service Center
    PO Box 87565
    Lincoln, NE 68501-7form-567

How do I replace my Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization?

You may apply for a replacement Citizenship Certificate, Naturalization Certificate, Declaration of Intention, or Repatriation Certificate using Form N-565 if:

  • You have lost, damaged, or destroyed your Certificate of Naturalization, Certificate of Citizenship, Declaration of Intention, or Repatriation Certificate;
  • You have change your name through marriage or by court order and you need a certificate that reflects your new name; or
  • You are a naturalized citizen and need a special certificate to prove your United States citizenship in a foreign country.

How do I get Certified True Copies of a Certificate of Naturalization?

If you are a naturalized citizen of the United States and need to have your Certificate of Naturalization "authenticated" for use by foreign governments or embassies, you can do so through USCIS.

Make an appointment with your local USCIS office using the InfoPass Appointment Scheduler. Bring your original Naturalization Certificate and a copy of it. Also bring another form of identification such as a driver's licence or passport. A USCIS will certify the copy.

What is a Declaration of Intention?

A Declaration of Intention is the document United States permanent residents use to state their intention to apply for U.S. citizenship. Use Form N-300 to apply for this document. A Declaration of Intention is not required to become a naturalized U.S. citizen but is used in some states to conduct business.

Where is my citizenship certificate number?

Your citizenship certificate number is located on the top right of your Citizenship Certifiform-cate.


Subscribe to our Newsletter

Get updates in your inbox.

Goto Top


Standard Replace Your Certificate of Citizenship Application Government & Filing Fees: