Welcome back. Go to your forms.


Apply for a B-1 Business Visa

Apply for a B-1 Business Visa

Designed to Help You Get Your Business Visa to USA:

  • Step-by-step guide for all Application Forms
  • Expert Tips & Sample Questions for the Visa Interview
  • Comprehensive List of Required & Supporting Documents

By the way, here’s something you should know before using our service By the way, here’s something you should know before using our service. Read More IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED YET, WE ARE NOT A LAW FIRM AND ARE NOT affiliated with ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY. WE ARE A PRIVATELY OWNED WEBSITE PROVIDING EASY, SELF HELP ONLINE IMMIGRATION SOLUTIONS. PURCHASE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GOVERNMENT FILING FEES. BLANK FORMS ARE AVAILABLE WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREE FROM THE USCIS. Our software was built by immigration professionals and currently used by immigration attorneys. We pride ourselves in running the latest technology to make the immigration application process easy and secure. Our teams spend hundreds of hours every week improving how our systems work to make your experience the best it can be on any device. CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS ARE NOT LAWYERS AND WILL ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING BILLING OR OUR SOFTWARE. We’re sure the USCIS tries really hard to make the immigration process easier for you, we’re just here to do it better. The choice is yours! close

What is a Tourist Visa?

What is a Business Visa?

The US Business Visa is granted by the Department of State for temporary business related travel. The Business Visa is designated as the B-1 visa and is in the Visitor Visa category. The B-1 Business Visa is a nonimmigrant visa meant for temporary stay in the United States and is granted for up to 90 days.

You may be eligible for a B-1 Business Visa if you are travelling to the United States for the purpose of: consulting with business associates; attending a scientific, educational, professional or business convention or conference; to settle an estate; or to negotiate a contract.

Visa Exemptions

If you are national of Canada, Bermuda, or a country participating in the Visa Waiver Program, then you may not need a visa to visit the United States.

B-1 Business Visa

While it is possible to apply for a B-1 Business Visa at any U.S. consulate or embassy abroad, it is recommended that you apply at the consulate or embassy under whose jurisdiction you reside, usually the one closest to your home. The application process is:

  1. Complete the Online Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application, Form DS-160.
  2. Ensure you have a passport that is valid at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in the United States.
  3. Attend your visa interview at your local U.S. embassy or consulate.
  4. Travel to a United States Port of Entry.
  5. Enter the United States.

Visa Waiver Program

If you are a national of a country participating in the Visa Waiver Program, then you do not need a visa to visit the United States as long as your intended stay will be 90 days or less. The following countries participate in the Program:

  • Andorra
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Brunei
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Latvia
  • Lichtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Malta
  • Monaco
  • The Netherlands
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Portugal
  • San Marino
  • Singapore
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • South Korea
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Taiwan
  • United Kingdom

How long can I visit the US?

Visitor visas are valid for 90 days or less.

My Visa Expired

If you stay in the United States beyond the expiration date of your visa, your will become "out-of-status". This designation means that your stay is in violation of United States immigration laws. Consequences for being out-of-status could mean being removed from the United States and not being eligible for a visa in the future.

APEC Travel

Participants in the Asian-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Program who have an APEC Business Traveler Card (ABTC) will need a visa to travel to the United States, but are eligible to participate in the U.S. Embassy or Consulate business facilitation programs which expedite the application and interview process.


Subscribe to our Newsletter

Get updates in your inbox.

Goto Top