I-94 Replacement using Form I-102

Form I-102 is the Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document. This form is used by non-immigrants who need a replacement Arrival/ Departure Document. Form I-102 can be used to replace the following incorrect, lost, stolen, or damaged Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Documents: Form I-94, Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Record; Form I-94W, Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver Arrival-Departure Record;or Form I-95, Crewman Landing … Continue reading I-94 Replacement using Form I-102