Welcome back. Go to your forms.


Replace My I-94 Arrival/Departure Card, File Form I-102

Prepare your official USCIS application to Replace your Arrival / Departure Card (I-94) using USCIS Form I-102 online today! We provide everything you need to file your official USCIS Form I-102 correctly with USCIS. Replace Arrival Departure Record I-94 Application Package $119 plus USCIS Filing Fees. Our software will assist you every step of the way

Replace My I-94 Arrival/Departure Card, File Form I-102

By the way, here’s something you should know before using our service By the way, here’s something you should know before using our service. Read More IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED YET, WE ARE NOT A LAW FIRM AND ARE NOT affiliated with ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY. WE ARE A PRIVATELY OWNED WEBSITE PROVIDING EASY, SELF HELP ONLINE IMMIGRATION SOLUTIONS. PURCHASE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GOVERNMENT FILING FEES. BLANK FORMS ARE AVAILABLE WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREE FROM THE USCIS. Our software was built by immigration professionals and currently used by immigration attorneys. We pride ourselves in running the latest technology to make the immigration application process easy and secure. Our teams spend hundreds of hours every week improving how our systems work to make your experience the best it can be on any device. CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS ARE NOT LAWYERS AND WILL ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING BILLING OR OUR SOFTWARE. We’re sure the USCIS tries really hard to make the immigration process easier for you, we’re just here to do it better. The choice is yours! close

Form I-102 Information

Form I-102

Form I-102 is the Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document. This form is used bynonimmigrants who need a replacement Arrival/ Departure Document.

Form I-102 can be used to replace the following incorrect, lost, stolen, or damaged Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Documents:

  • Form I-94, Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Record;
  • Form I-94W, Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver Arrival-Departure Record;or
  • Form I-95, Crewman Landing Permit.

Lost I-94

If you have lost your I-94 Arrival-Departure Record, then you can file for a replacement using Form I-102. It is important to replace your Arrival-Departure Record as this denotes your arrival and departure date into and out of the United States. Because nonimmigrant visas are only valid for a specified period of time, it is necessary to keep this form to prove to CBP (Customs and Border Patrol) that you have not stayed in the United States past your visa's expiration date.

If you stay in the United States beyond the validity period of your visa, you may be barred from returning to the United States temporarily (usually for a period of 3 to 10 years) or even permanently.

Unlawful presence in the United States could also result in deportation, meaning you will be removed from the country. Deported persons are often barred temporarily or permanently from returning to the United States.

How to Replace your Form I-94:


Form I-94 is the Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Record issued by CBP (Customs and Border Patrol). The I-94 documents the dates you enter and exit the United States and ensures that your stay is within the validity period of your visa.

Nonimmigrant visa holders will be issued Form I-94 upon arriving at a United States Port of Entry. It is a white form with 2 perforated sections. As the visiting nonimmigrant, you should complete both sections with information such as your name, date of birth, country of citizenship, and the date your visa was issued. Also ensure that you know the address where you will be staying while in the United States as it will asked.

The CBP officer will stamp your I-94 when stamping your passport. The officer will keep the arrival portion of the I-94 and leave you your stamped passport and stamped departure portion of the I-94. You will return the departure portion of the I-94 to a CBP officer when leaving the United States.

You can use Form I-102 to replace an incorrect, lost, stolen, or damaged Form I-94.


Form I-94W is the Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver Arrival-Departure Record. Form I-94W is for nonimmigrants travelling to the United States who do not possess a visa and who are nationals of a country of theVisa Waiver Program. Form I-94W documents the nonimmigrant's arrival to and departure from the United States.

You can use Form I-102 to replace an incorrect, lost, stolen, or damaged Form I-94W.

I 95

Form I-95 is the Crewman's Landing Permit. It is a CBP (Customs and Border Patrol) form that documents the crewperson's arrival and departure into and out of the United States.

Form I-95 is issued to crewpersons with transit visas. A transit visa is issued to a crewperson traveling to the U.S. as a passenger to join a ship or aircraft who does not meet the requirements of theVisa Waiver Program.

You can use Form I-102 to replace an incorrect, lost, stolen, or damaged Form I-95.

What is Form I-94?

Form I-94 is the Nonimmigrant Arrival/ Departure Record. It is issued at the United States Port of Entry upon your arrival to the United States. A portion of Form I-94 is kept by CBP (Customs and Border Patrol) and the other portion is stamped with your passport and left with you to be given back on the date of your departure.

It is important to keep Form I-94 as it denotes the date of your arrival into the United States and ensures that you do not stay beyond the expiration date of your visa. If your I-94 is incorrect, stolen, damaged, or lost you may request a replacement document by filing Form I-102.

What is a nonimmigrant?

A nonimmigrant is a person visiting the United States temporarily, without the intention to reside there permanently and who does not abandon their residence abroad.

What is the Visa Waiver Program?

The Visa Waiver Program allows nationals of participating countries to visit the United States temporarily without needing a visa. 37 countries participate in the Visa Waiver Program. Travelers under this category can only stay in the United States for a period of 90 days or less.


Subscribe to our Newsletter

Get updates in your inbox.

Goto Top