Green Card

How to Complete Form I-130?

If you are a US citizen or a permanent resident and if you seek to bring your family member to the United States, you can do so by sponsoring that relative for lawful status in the country. To sponsor a family member and get him/her a Green Card, you will have to start the application …

How to Complete Form I-130?Read More »

How to Complete Form I-485?

According to the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), a non-immigrant can change his/her temporary status to permanent resident status, if he/she meets all the requirements for a US Green Card, in a particular category. This process, of adjusting non-immigrant status to permanent resident status, is known as adjustment of status. Form I-485 must be filed …

How to Complete Form I-485?Read More »

Green Card Renewal Cost

Permanent resident cards, commonly known as Green Cards, are issued by the USCIS to the foreign nationals who become permanent residents of America. This status, though is known as permanent resident status, is not a lifetime status. To remain in America as a permanent resident forever, a foreign national who holds a Green Card must …

Green Card Renewal CostRead More »

3 Ways to Immigrate to USA

United States is one of the most popular countries and it has been drawing the attention of foreigners for ages. Many wish to relocate to the United States and it is the dream country for many. There are several reasons why foreign nationals select America when it comes to immigration. United States is made up …

3 Ways to Immigrate to USARead More »

Goto Top