Green Card

Immigration for Family Members

A lawful permanent resident is someone who have been granted the privilege to live and work in America permanently. If you are a foreign national and if you seek to immigrate to the United States, you can get a family based Green Card, if you have an immediate relative in the United States, who is …

Immigration for Family MembersRead More »

Form I-751 Interview Tips

After filing Form I-751, Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence, you and your spouse will have to appear for an interview at a USCIS office and being a conditional resident you will be issued a ten year Green Card only if you get through that interview. This interview is at times nerve-racking but you …

Form I-751 Interview TipsRead More »

Family Petitions I-130

It is well known that foreign nationals who are immediate relatives of US citizens and permanent residents, can immigrate to America, if they are sponsored by their relatives. In order to sponsor a relative, a US citizen or a Green Card holder must file the USCIS Form I-130. This form will help you to prove …

Family Petitions I-130Read More »

Goto Top